Mainly applicable for interior fittings and mounting of units in fuselage and cabin, also usable as structure part.
They are used where lightweight components with long-rod bodies are requested. Simple and fast mounting is achieved by its patented locking element.
- Simple and fast mounting by means of patented locking element
- Length adjustment in mounted condition is also possible with closed locking element
- Optional block available for locking element avoids that the longitudinal adjusted components are shifted unintended
- Integrated securing against hollowing avoids too far unscrew of the thread while mounting.
- Threaded plastic insert avoids problems with corrosion inside the thread
- Threaded plastic insert assures thermic insulation between fuselage and cabin
- Threaded plastic insert assures acoustic insulation between fuselage and cabin
- Integrated sealing in the threaded insert avoids the penetration of the inner thread with fluids
- Fork end with titanium bushings for flexible design by modification of the titanium bushings with equal fork geometry
- Fork end with titanium bushings avoids problems with corrosion for contact with carbon fibre or aluminium parts
- Lightweight due to CFRP rod body