VPT’s SVR Series of DC-DC converters deliver a qualified power solution for your next LEO, MEO, GEO, deep space, and launch programmes.
Rad-hard, qualified to MIL-PRF-38534 Class K and designed for TOR compliance, these modules help you get your system off the ground fast.
Combine our extensive family of DC-DC converters for space with VPT’s point of load converters for space and EMI filters for space to create a lightweight, extremely efficient, space-qualified distributed power system.
Packing 15W in a miniature, lightweight case, the SVRHF DC-DC converter is guaranteed radiation hardened including ELDRS plus it’s designed for Aerospace TOR compliance for the longevity of your space mission.
- Dual outputs of ±5, ±12, and ±15 V
- Up to 20W output power
- Radiation immune magnetic feedback circuit: no use of optoisolators
- Wide input voltage range of 18 to 40 V
- High input transient voltage: 50 V for 1 second
- Very low output noise
- Protection features: short circuit/current limit, under voltage lockout
- Full operation over the -55°C to +125°C military temperature range
- Flanged and non-flanged case styles available
- Fixed switching frequency of 450 kHz
- Hermetic hybrid technology
- DLA released SMD
- Guaranteed TID performance to 100 krad(Si), including ELDRS
- SEE characterized to 85 MeV-cm2/mg with no dropouts, shutdowns, latch up or burn out
- Guaranteed performance through the use of hardened semiconductor components, RLAT testing on non-hardened components, and analysis
- Characterization is performed at both the component level and at the SVRHF Series hybrid converter level
- All characterizations performed according to VPT’s DLA approved RHA plan per MIL-PRF-38534, Appendix G, Level R
- Worst case analysis, stress, radiation and reliability reports available
Compliances and Certifications
- Designed and manufactured in accordance with MIL-HDBK-1547 / Aerospace TOR
- Available compliant to MIL-HDBK-1547 / Aerospace TOR component level element evaluation
- Qualified to MIL-PRF-38534 Class H and Class K
- 100% tested per MIL-STD-883 as referenced to MIL-PRF-38534
- Meets MIL-STD-461 Revisions C – F EMC requirements when used with a VPT EMI filter