Motive Learning can help your organisation develop new courses or update your existing training to meet your company’s training initiatives. Instructional design work for web-based training involves more than just presenting information. To be effective, courses must be structured in a way that ensures not only retention of the content but the ability to apply the information in scenarios that employees will encounter in the work setting.
Custom courseware development with Motive Learning will:
- Reduce development time and speed deployment to staff in the field
- Improve curriculum planning and storyboarding
- Ensure that lesson content flows directly from the learning objectives
- Effectively place evaluation items where they will check knowledge acquisition
- Create proficiency assessments that evaluate an employee’s ability to perform to company or contractual requirements
Regardless of the subject matter, Motive Learning’s instructional design team applies instructional design methodology and adult learning theory to develop custom courses that will effectively change employee performance in your work setting.