Flight Interiors Aircraft Cabin Interior Soft Furnishing Solutions
Flight Interiors provides cabin interior soft furnishing solutions to the aviation industry from its base at Ardmore Airfield just outside Auckland, New Zealand.
The company has over 20 years experience in aircraft interior cabin upholstery and furnishing and has an outstanding reputation for innovation, integrity and quality.
Civil Aviation Authority of New Zealand (CAANZ):
- Part 148 – Manufacture
- Part 145 – Maintenance
- Part 19f – Supply
Flight Interiors is also a subcontract soft trim provider to several major seat vendors.
Commercial aircraft interior outfitting and refurbishment
Flight Interiors provides a range of aircraft interior fitting and refurbishment services, including:
- Upholstery design and prototyping in support of new livery programmes
- Manufacture of soft trim, ie seat covers, foam pads, carpets and curtains
- Maintenance of rotable soft furnishings using a full track and trace system
- Inventory control and ongoing compliance monitoring
Private fixed and rotary-wing aircraft trim
Flight Interiors offers bespoke soft trim for luxury aircraft interiors and custom upholstery for fixed and rotary wing aircraft.
- FAR25.853(a) App F Part I(a) 1(i)
- FAR25.853(a) App F Part I(a) 1(ii)
- FAR25.853(a) App F Part I(a) 1(iv)
- FAR25.853(a) App F Part I(a) 1(v)
- FAR25.853(c) App F Part II