Aero Design Services FAA-Approved Aircraft Interior Design, Aircraft Interior Conversion Engineering and Aircraft Seating Solutions
Aero Design Services is a specialist when it comes to aircraft interiors and cabin seating. Providing innovative design services for a range of commercial and executive aircraft, including Boeing, Airbus and Douglas, interior aircraft conversions and configurations cover cabins and galleys plus a range of seating solutions.
Aircraft interior design and modifications
Established in 1989, Aero Design Services offer professional engineering assistance and FAA approval for aircraft interior modifications. Aero Design Services specialises in design and FAA DER approval of interiors for projects ranging from executive aircraft components to entire interior installations on commercial transport aircraft.
Aircraft interior design and conversion services
As part of our complete interior design service we perform preliminary or detail design of interior equipment and installation including interior layouts, stress analysis or static test substantiations.
FAA-approved aircraft interior design services
Our engineers perform design specifications that assure the desired product is provided by outside contractors and coordination with equipment manufacturers through experience within a wide network of quality industry contacts.
We provide assistance to your stylists, designers or shop personnel to prepare and provide FAA approval of the certification package and STC approval if required.
Modification data or advice for compliance with numerous FAA legislative actions is designed to enhance cabin safety
Aircraft galley reconfigurations
We have worked with many different aircraft models, a few examples of work that we have undertaken follow:
- Numerous 727-200, 737-200, -300, -400, -500, -700, -600, -800, 747-300, 400 galley and lavatory removals to accommodate either seats or different galley types requiring floor and overhead structure rework as well as cabin layout
- Numerous MD80 rework to install new galley arrangement in the aft end and fwd galley changes with cabin layout
- Galley modifications to accept ATLAS meal carts, ovens and stowage boxes. The galley rework required stress analysis, interface loads calculations, and systems and electrical changes.
Aircraft cabin reconfigurations
We have carried out the following aircraft cabin reconfigurations:
- Boeing 747-200, -300, -400 major cabin reconfigurations that required installation and/or removal of galleys, closets and lavatories (including support structure, systems and electrical changes). Provisions for additional seating that included seat tracks, floor panel modifications, overhead bins, sidewalls, oxygen system changes, etc.
- DC10 major cabin reconfiguration including lavatory installation and removal in different locations and galley structural modifications with new cabin layout
- New “soft” class divider design for 737-800 new production aircraft
- Numerous other aircraft interior configurations include A300, A310, A319, A318, A320, 727, 737, 747, 757, 767, 777, DC9, MD80, F28
Products and Services
Aero Design Services of St Petersburg, Florida, US, has been awarded a FAA STC for a 737-800 0/183 cabin seating configuration.Read more
Aero Design Services of St Petersburg, FL, has been awarded two STCs for 747-400 cabin seating and related changes.Read more
35246 US Hwy 19 North Suite 320
Palm Harbor, FL 34684
United States of America
1360 Sarno Road
Melbourne, FL 32935
United States of America