When your programme needs commercial avionics power solutions such as military-grade high-reliability DC-DC converters, EMI filters, and other power accessories qualified to MIL-PRF-38534 Class H and Class K, consider high-quality products from VPT’s DV Series. The isolated DC-DC converters and the range of non-isolated, synchronous, buck-regulated point-of-load DC-DC converters will help you to save weight, board space, cost, and heat.
The converters are suitable for commercial and military aircraft and weapons systems. DV Series includes isolated, thick-film hybrid converters that work well in flight-critical applications. Other products in the range are isolated hybrid DC-DC converters with EMI filters and integrated EMI filtering capability; high-efficiency DC-DC converters that deliver extremely efficient performance; and point-of-load DC-DC converters that you can combine with an isolated DC-DC converter for reduced system size, weight, heat and cost.
Our EMI filters and transient suppression modules further reduce noise. The DV Series also includes inrush current limiter that controls the inrush current of your DC-DC converters, EMI filters, and discrete input capacitors. And finally, our thermal pads will ensure low thermal resistance, fill air gaps, and provide optimal thermal performance. All products in the DV Series are operational in temperature ranges from -55°C to 125°C.
Compliances and certifications include:
- Products qualified to MIL-PRF-38534 Class H and Class K
- MIL-PRF-38534 Class H and Class K certified manufacturing facility
- MIL-STD-704A input voltage requirements
- MIL-STD-883 environmental screening
- MIL-STD-461 C-F when used with a VPT EMI filter
- DLA SMDs available for most modules
- 100% hermetic
- No optocouplers
- High efficiencies
- 28Vin nominal unless otherwise noted
- High performance over -55 °C to 125 °C military temperature range, no power derating required
- A host of circuit protection features
- Fault-tolerant magnetic feedback circuits
- Thick-film hybrid technology for maximum reliability
- Industry-standard output voltages – single outputs (3.3, 5, 5.2, 12, 15V), dual outputs (±5, ±12, ±15V), and triple outputs (5/±12, 5/±15V)