The DNA-MIL Cube and DNR-Mil Rack are ruggedised chassis that are easily configured as a stand-alone I/O controllers or embedded, programmed and hardened for integration with high density, multifunction data acquisition systems.
The highly advanced architecture provides users with a simple and universal software API to construct, add and reconfigure applications based upon the I/O layers.
- Military / Rugged 38999 connectivity
- 100% COTS solution
- Supported by over 50 I/O boards
- 5g vibration, 100g shock, sealed to IP66
- Dual GigE ports (control and diagnostic)
- Designed for MIL-STD-461/810/1275 compliance
- Extensive built-in system diagnostics
- No rotary cooling devices
- Extensive software supper, including Windows, Linux, QNX, INtime and more
- VxWorks support available in embedded or hosted configurations