Aviation Technical Training has released its upcoming course dates.
English language CAT B1.1 / CAT B2 preparation course will be taking place from 1 August 2019 to 11 September for CAT B1.1 and 16 to 26 September for Differenzenmodule B2 / Conversion B1 to B2.
Meanwhile, the first German language CAT B1.1 / B2 preparation course will be carried out from 9 September to 26 November. The second course will be from 31 January to 27 March next year.
Type rating theory courses include:
- DO 328-300: 16 September to 11 October 2019
- Embraer 500 (Phenom 100): 11 November to 29 November 2019
- DHC-8-400: 29 July to 23 August 2019
- EMB 170 (CAT B1/B2): October / November 2019
- Differences EMB 170 to EMB 190: November 2019 for CAT B1/B2
- Cessna 525/525A: 7 October to 19 October 2019
- Learjet 40/45: 9 September to 27 September 2019
- Challenger CL 604/605: 25 November to 20 December 2019
Other courses available include fibre reinforced composites 26 to 30 August, as well as a metal repairing course from 24 to 28 June
Online courses include a continuation course for human factors, fuel tank safety and electrical wiring interconnect system (EWIS). Only preparation courses are available for CAT B1 and CAT B2.
For more information, fill out the enquiry form on this page.