Eurocopter will exhibit the VIP-equipped model of its EC175 on stand 7050 at the European Business Aviation Convention & Exhibition, being held May 21-23, in Geneva, Switzerland.
Vision Systems provides cabin management systems, as well as IFEC solutions through its VisiBox with integrated WiFi:
- CrewView: a cabin management system with a centralised touchscreen
- VisiControl: a passenger’s touch screen PCU to manage cabin equipment
- VisiSmart: a tablet application offering cabin management and streaming via individual iPads, with possible connectivity implementation for internet access
- Ceiling screens for broadcasting movies
- Noctis, an SPD-Smart window allowing on-demand blackout for complete privacy.
"This is the first time that an assembler provides a complete solution adapted to helicopters’ requirements in terms of streaming via WiFi, satellite connectivity and cabin management," said Carl Putman, president and CEO of Vision Systems.
"We are proud to equip Eurocopter’s EC175 model, the equipment installed shows Vision Systems’ capacity to provide global customised and innovative solutions."