TFC’s parts kitting service is used to supply complex, multi-level kits of parts for our OEM customers. Computer controlled systems ensure all components and assemblies involved in a kit are purchased, manufactured and kitted together in accordance with the customer’s specification.
Our stringent quality system ensures the kits are produced correctly and in accordance with the customer’s specification at every stage of the process which is quality controlled to ensure 100% conformance.
The advantages of parts kitting to the customer are significant: –
- Reduced Purchasing Activity – Only one part number is required to be ordered
- Faster Goods Receipt – Only one line is required to be booked in rather than multiple lines, saving time if the goods are to be warehoused.
- Reduced Supplier Management – Parts kitting will reduce the number of suppliers needed.
- Improved Productivity – Improved material supply will reduce non-productive time wasted looking for individual components.
- Reduced Purchase Ledger Activity – Less part numbers results in less invoices.