SKN Ground Handling Services Ground Handling Services at RLB International Airport
Formed in St Kitts in August 2009, SKN Ground Handling Services is a new ground handling service provider which offers first class, cost effective and professional handling services to aircraft landing at RLB International Airport. The goals of the company also include providing chartered flights, commercial airline passenger services, and FBO operations management services.
The management of SKN Ground Handling Services has over ten years of experience in the airline industry – with extensive training from Flagship University, and also has had considerable dealings with a wide range of aircraft including private Lear Jets, Falcons, Global Express, air ambulances, Gulfstreams and Boeing A300s, 737s and 777s.
FBO and ground support services
As a service to FBOs we are pleased to provide flight planning and operations management to facilitate the efficient use of your fleet of aircraft so as to maximize revenue generation.
SKN Ground Handling Services is adequately equipped to furnish full ground support for any aircraft – we can provide:
- Above-wing and below-wing regional and international operations, including ticket counter, baggage area, terminal ramp, gate and boarding areas
- Multiple GSC staff at each flight operation guaranteed
- Coordination with airport authority, federal agencies (TSA)
- Onboard catering (arrange for and / or provide: hot, cold, crew meals, sports meals, snacks, beverage services, paper and on-board cleaning products)
- Regional and international aircraft trash decatering and coordination of all garbage disposal and incineration
- Aircraft cleaning
Aircraft support services
We provide a comprehensive range of aircraft support services and equipment, including:
- Pay mover (push-back) for all aircraft types
- Air stairs (narrow to wide-body aircraft)
- Aircraft loading bridges
- KVA120 (GPU – ground power unit)
- Air start compressor
- Belt loaders
- Lavatory services, dumping and recharging
- Potable water service, draining and replenishment
- Ramp parking for short or extended stays
Airline support services
We also provide a range of airline support services, including:
- Coordination and / or management of crew accommodations and transportation, general declarations, crew declarations, permit to proceed
- Liaison with airport authorities, federal agencies, passengers, customers
SKN Ground Handling Services Ltd is the only certified ground handling Service Company in St Kitts – Nevis with clientele from the region and North and South American continents. Our aim is to serve you at the highest level.