Hot Gas Path Products for the Aerospace Industry
- Company Details
- Products & Services
- White Papers
- Press Releases
- Regional Offices
- Contact Company
Franke Industrie provides hot gas path parts, components and subassemblies in stainless steel, high-grade alloys and heat-resistant materials for the aerospace industry.
With more than 60 years' experience, the company supports projects from the very first concept to the engine-ready component.
One-stop-shop strategy for manufacturing aerospace solutions
Franke Industrie's one-stop-shop strategy offers customers procurement advantage.
The company maintains a network of specialised enterprises to offer clients the optimal manufacturing solution, from the very first sketch throughout serial production.
Hot gas path products
Franke Industrie produces parts for the hot gas path such as burners, combustors, front segments, seals, heat shields and flame tubes, supplemented with special parts for the space and aerospace industry.
The company is highly experienced in the handling of special alloys especially Nickel and Cobalt-based alloys in the thickness of 0.3mm to 35mm.
The most frequently used materials from Franke Industrie AG are Alloy 25, Alloy 188, Alloy 230, Alloy 282, Hastelloy-X, Nimonic 75, Nimonic 80A, Inconel 600, 625, 718, 738, Waspaloy.
In-house manufacturing processes
Franke Industrie offers the following in-house activities:
- Forming: deep drawing, inside / outside expanding, rolling, edge bending
- Laser cutting / drilling: 2D laser cutting, 3D laser drilling (percussion, trepanning, hole diameter, starting from 0.5mm), laser marking
- Machining: CNC milling (5-axis), CNC drilling (5-axis), CNC turning (5-axis), vibration grinding (deburring)
- Water jet machining: 3D cutting (5-axis), 3D drilling (5-axis), cold water and sand
- Welding: resistance welding (spot, seam), TIG (manual, automatic), orbital
- Non-destructive-testing: X-ray, penetrant inspection (red dye, FPI)
The Management System at Franke Industrie is based on the EFQM Model and includes the following certificates: EN ISO 9001:2008, EN ISO 14001:2004, EN ISO 3834-2:2005, OHSAS 18001:2007 (EKAS) and DIN EN 9100:2009.
Franke Industrie's NDT process will be certified by the beginning of December 2016 according to the National Aerospace and Defense Contractors Accreditation Programme (NADCAP).
Franke Industrie AG is part of the Swiss Franke Group, a leading provider of intelligent systems for kitchens, professional food service, coffee preparation, beverage delivery and hygiene solutions.
It is based in Aarburg, Switzerland and employs currently around 70 employees.