Platinum Stock Product Triaxial, lightweight miniature, ceramic shear ICP® accel., 5 mV/g, to +356 F (+180C). It is best suited for applications on gas turbine blades and small component qualification testing, Environmental Stress Screening and Noise Vibration and Harshness Testing (NVH).
This product is part of our 10,000 Platinum Stock Sensors offering. Platinum Stock Sensors ship the same day and are backed by a lifetime warranty. As with all PCB® instrumentation, these sensors are complemented with toll-free applications assistance, 24-hour technical support, and are backed by a no-risk policy that guarantees total customer satisfaction or your money refunded.
- Operation to 356 °F (180 °C)
- Sensitivity: (±20%) 5 mV/g (0.51 mV/(m/s²))
- Measurement Range: ±1000 g pk (±9810 m/s² pk)
- Broadband Resolution: 0.003 g rms (0.03 m/s² rms)
- Frequency Range: (±5%) 2 to 8000 Hz
- Electrical Connector: Integral Cable