PPG Aerospace provide aircraft windshields and windows to the commercial, regional, military and general aviation segments.
Design capabilities include glass, acrylic and polycarbonate substrates with advanced-technology coatings and liners for specific performance characteristics, heating systems to meet flight requirements, edge attachments for load-carrying capabilities and interlayers that adhere structural plies. PPG advancements include technology that revolutionised windshield weight and service life.
- Serving OEM and aftermarket in commercial, regional, military, and general aviation segments
- ALTEOS® Interactive Window Systems, commercial / regional and general aviation
- Clarity™ Transparency Cleaning System
- Opticor™ Advanced Transparency Material is an innovative, high performance, optically clear, transparent plastic for the aerospace market.
- Glass, stretched acrylic, polycarbonate, and composite
- Reduced aircraft weight
- Extensive design, certification and evaluation capabilities for aircraft in the development phase
- Increased product value through FAA-certified transparency rebuild / overhaul services
- Design innovations contribute to overall aircraft efficiencies
- Long service-life and reduced life-cycle cost provide significant value
- Worldwide technical and sales support