SolRack is a high-performance 19in rack-mounted avionics computer with capabilities for multiple screens, high-performance video processing, as well as a large number of I/O and networking through avionics buses.
SolRack is particularly well-suited to ground control station / remote piloting of certified UAVs, as it also provides non-certified USB inputs for standard computer peripherals.
SolRack comes fully integrated with its SolOS operating system and executable. Development licenses are available for our clients to customise SolRack to their final application on a range of commercial computer platforms such as Microsoft Windows, Linux, macOS, and iOS. These commercial platforms also allow simulation, integration and user interface testing on non-certified platforms.
- Easy rack integration with standard 110-220V input for a certified computing system
- Powerful processor with quad-core ARM Cortex A53 as the main processor
- Independent safety processor
- Designed as a fully airborne rack computer with DO-254 certification
- Ability to drive 2 displays in parallel, with up to 4K resolution
- Powerful graphics processing for remote cockpit and trainer applications
- Support for four-channel video input with high-speed FPGA-based processing abilities
- Support for non-certified video into certified systems with picture-in-picture
- Support for avionics interfaces (e.g. ARINC-429) for certified trainer cockpit applications
- Support for standard IT interfaces, RJ-45 for Ethernet and USB for computer peripherals
- Certified UAV ground control stations
- Certified simulators for training cockpits
- Certified test systems
- Certified data centre rack-mounted data processing systems