UHT-12TM is a new crystal designed for more accurate, lower noise measurements during large temperature variations. The product has a sensitivity of 5pC/g, a measurement range of ±200 g pk and a ±5% high frequency response of 5 kHz. The sensor to be used for vibration testing and permanent monitoring of aviation gas turbines or other very high temperature environments.
As with all PCB® instrumentation, these sensors are complemented with toll-free applications assistance, 24-hour technical support, and are backed by a no-risk policy that guarantees total customer satisfaction or your money refunded.
- Absence of pyroelectric noise spikes to 1200 ºF (650 ºC) reduces signal clipping in data acquisition
- Sensitivity remains more consistent over a wide temperature change
- Shear mode design isolates the sensor from base strain, lowers transverse sensitivity and reduces temperature transients, resulting in a more accurate measurement
- No vent or window for oxygen
- Noise free operation to 900 °F (482 °C)
- Sensitivity: 5.0 pC/g (.510 pC/(m/s²))
- Measurement Range: ±200 g pk (±1962 m/s² pk)