Bestwig – Titan-Aluminium-Feinguß, well known as Tital®, recently reached two important contract conclusions.
With the American customer Honeywell E&S, the delivery of titanium and aluminium investment castings for the APU-project were focused for the coming years, consolidating the customer relationship with Honeywell and providing the possibility of expanding the APU product segment.
Furthermore, the EADS frame contract was concluded with the EADS group, which applies for all EADS business units such as Airbus, Eurocopter, MDBA and certainly all EADS subsidiaries. This contract assures Tital’s strategic position, and covers all deliveries of aluminium and titanium investment castings over several years.
The investment castings will be increasingly delivered to the customer pre-finished (machined and surface-treated), and this approach will be utilised on all known EADS and Airbus programmes, such as the A320 family, A330 / A340, A380, A400M and Eurofighter, and space exploration programmes.
With these contract conclusions, Tital has secured its long term business with strategic, important and international key customers for many years.
Also this year the positive business development will be accompanied by a dedicated market and trade fair presence. Tital will be exhibiting at the following trade fairs:
- Paris Air Show 2007, 18th to the 24th of June 2007 (Hall 2c)
- Asian Aerospace 2007, Hong Kong, 3rd to the 6th of September 2007
- Beijing Aviation Expo, 19th to the 22nd of September 2007
- Airtec, Frankfurt, 23rd to the 26th of October 2007, hall 8, booth K26
- Euromold, Frankfurt, 5th to the 8th of December 2007, hall 8, booth L07