Rusada Software for Aircraft Management
Rusada (previously Russell Adams) has been providing software solutions to aircraft operators, MRO organisations and OEMs since 1987. With over 50 clients worldwide Rusada brings in-depth knowledge, skill and experience to support our clients business.
Rusada has a compelling mix of expertise in the aviation industry and software technology. Our partnership approach ensures that customers are supported in their business goals. We continually invest in our product to provide increasing business benefits.
Resource planning software for the aerospace industry
The Envision software suite provides a full enterprise resource planning solution covering:
- Analysis and decision support
At its core the solution has a central ‘golden view’ of all applicable company data ensuring that all people and processes access the same, consistent and up-to-the-minute data.
The generation of business driven analytics provides operational divisions with new insights and decision support.
The goal is to allow customers to optimise the value their assets by helping them to:
- Improve efficiency
- Reduce costs
- Increase fleet availability
Modular resource managers
Rusada’s Envision consists of modular managers:
- Configuration and resource manager – the data heart of Envision, storing a spatially aware model of the assets
- Engineering manager – manage technical instructions and establish their effect on the operation of the aircraft. Includes advanced maintenance program revision system
- Maintenance manager – plan all aspects of maintenance and monitoring the performance of work (real-time plan visualisation and manipulation, work order forecasting, and resource usage information to assess impacts to the plan)
- Operations manager – controls all aspects of flight operations providing an interactive visual operations board. Crew rostering is included when integrated with resource manager
- Materials manager – manages all stored and inventory related actions, supporting multi-bases and warehouses
- Quality assurance manager – innovative tools for scheduling, controlling and monitoring both internal and external audits
- Documents and records manager – manages the day to day technical operation of the fleet, covering scheduled, out of phase and defect rectification. This simplifies the tracking of all compliance issues and facilitates short term forecasting
- Finance manager – works with the customer’s accounts package, passing transactional and invoicing data to eliminate unnecessary data entry
- Training manager – manages personnel training, courses, records and qualifications
The Envision web client adds the following capabilities:
On-line analytics – using the live data already captured and employed within Envision, analytics provides management level information to create invaluable insight into the main business drivers of the customer.
Key elements include:
- A key performance indicator (KPI) engine to enable monitoring of customer specific KPIs
- Graphical analysis of raw data related to KPI’s
- Dynamic ‘Analytical Tools’ to underpin decision making in both real-time operational issues and long-term strategic planning
- A Configurable Alert Facility – enabling notifications to be sent as soon as specified thresholds are reached, ensuring problems are addressed immediately, saving time and money
Safety management systems
Safety manager – this module supports the customer’s safety management system (SMS). Designed to support the ICAO fundamentals of hazard identification and analysis. Key elements include:
- Safety risk management, control and mitigation
- Proactive, Reactive and Predictive capability (ICAEO Requirements)
- Continuous monitoring and regular assessment of safety performance, simplifying compliance audits
- ICAO definitions of probability, severity and risk tolerability.
Use of the Envision safety manager provides operational managers, safety managers, directors and management of the organisation with full visibility of real time safety performance, thereby assisting the organisation in achieving a culture that fosters safe practices, encourages effective safety communication, and actively manages safety.
Products and Services
Suite 6-5, Skypark SP1
8 Elliot Place