Supply Chain Management of Aerospace and Defence Fasteners and Bearings
- Company Details
- Products & Services
- White Papers
- Press Releases
- Regional Offices
- Contact Company
FSL Aerospace was established in 1985 and has enjoyed 25 years of continued growth. As an AS9120 quality approved company, we focus on providing innovative and bespoke supply chain management solutions with cost down initiatives to the aerospace and defence industries.
Our core products are aerospace and defence fasteners, ancillary AGS products, modifications, build-to-print drawings and bearings. All of these products can be released to the British / American / European or OEM standards, whichever is required.
FSL Aerospace is quality approved by the following companies: GE Aviation, Airbus, Agusta Westland, Meggitt Group, GKN Aerospace, Thales, Smiths Detection, Eaton Aerospace, GE Aircraft Engines, Raytheon, and many more.
Aircraft fasteners and bearings
Our product range - detailed in our line card opposite - is very comprehensive. However our flexible approach means that we do not restrict ourselves to specific ranges of parts, in either standards or specials. Our stock range is tailored to our client’s requirements. All of our products can of course be backed up either by ISO 9001, AS9120, various OEM approvals or purely lot traceability certification, whatever is required.
The FSL Aerospace philosophy on products is as follows:
- To offer the best choice in aerospace products
- To meet your needs precisely every time
- To offer you the most competitive prices
- To never compromise on product quality
- To support you with client-specific stockholding
Aerospace parts and components
After 25 years of dealing with the biggest names in the industry, we now provide a comprehensive range of aerospace parts. These include products that meet the standards of Airbus, Boeing, Agusta Westland, Euro fighter, JSF, as well as American, British, European, International and Nato (NSN) standards.
The FSL Aerospace philosophy on service is as follows:
- To continuously improve our service to our clients
- To listen to the needs, expectations and requirements of our clients
- To add value to your products and business
- To act with integrity at all times
- To offer regular cost down initiatives
- To aim for on-time delivery every time
Aviation supply chain management
FSL Aerospace can set up any supply chain system that best suits your needs. We do not offer off-the-shelf supply solutions. Every solution for every client is unique. First, we endeavour to understand the structure, processes and dynamics of your business. Once these have been identified, we then suggest the most appropriate solutions.
A few examples of the cost saving supply solutions currently in operation with FSL clients include: bespoke stock management systems, delegated source inspection (DSI), kitting, ultrasonic cleaning and large batch tailored bagging via our auto bagging machine.
The FSL Aerospace philosophy on expertise:
- To work in partnership with our clients
- To provide tailor made supply chain solutions
- To deliver outstanding results for our clients
- To partner our clients in supply chain improvements
- To protect our reputation by keeping to our commitments
- To employ industry respected personnel
FSL Aerospace does not simply supply fasteners. The experience and expertise of our people underpins all of our service offerings. By engaging with our clients' strategic buyers to absorb and interpret their specific needs, our team can help you to deliver continuous improvements on the way you work. This can result in significant cost savings. In short, work with FSL Aerospace and we can help your business work even smarter.
Unit 33, Riverside Way
+44 1895 817600
+44 1895 817601